End|essfaith

Best viewed with IE

Stayed at home throughout the day. Packed some stuff of mine... hmm i think is just like 5%?? lolz... nown onli got 1 box and 1 round container nia... need to pack everything by next sat. Any kind soul wanna come help me?? Or help me to move also can haha. Had also upgrade my com from Windows XP to Windows Se7en. Kinda cool and still does not really know how to use the functions... also switch my music player from Winamp to iTunes. Why? As i forgot to backup the equalizer which is the best la... not like those normal ones you push it to the extreme u can hear the song distorted. Haiz still need to search it though, iTunes equalizer is like kinda shitty? i put to "Rock" mode my woofer like there vibrating non-stop and the sharpness is still "blant" compare to my Winamp equalizer T~T... haiz... hopefully by God's grace i can find it haha. Tweek my windows abit, add a clock to my desptop which i find it cool, a dock like a mac.(mac lover bo bian XD) and a interesting wallpaper. By any chance you come to my house u will be able to see it haha. Didn't went for the Ignite... wanted to go but no one to accompany me go so didn't went. Service tml and I'm not serving... finally lolz... after tml will be mon which means back to my PBL lessons again =.=... nvm 4 more weeks to the end of Sem 1! Means Sem 2 is comming and means new classmates and new modules but not all... still have problem solving, maths, and marketing which i think is like my Sem 1's enterprise? Hopefully new class got ppl to target HEHEHE XD. But still i will miss my facis in Sem 1 and my classmates! But now onwards in class i do something some other people cannot alr!!! dam exciting... but this will be a risk for my daily grade lolz... hopefully wont be drawn by it too much XD

** woops now then i realize i lock my comments to onli registered people can comment. So just opened it and hopefully wont kana bot like my WP blog =.= **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Guowei currently study DIDM in RP and in W14E.
Attending City Harvest Church, in a lovely cg N355 and having fun serving in Usher Ministry in G15S1B. Knows how to play guitar and a Apple supporter!

Wishlist

Ipod
New phone (preferably Iphone 3GS)
Give tution (more money)
New CPU casing (Half/Full Tower)
My own room after moving to Yishun
Able to do well academically