End|essfaith

Best viewed with IE

Had cognitive today. Problem is about is there such thing as "useless" knowledge. Today discussion was very long due to one group not wanting to give up and admit wrong lolz... but the faci stop it as we were already overtime lolz. Gootn back some of the daily grades result and i got A for my math!! damm happy la... as i nvr gotten A for my math and it is my 1st time! Programming also gotten A haha. Intend to go and play 1 hour of pool but due to the delay it was canceled. So maybe tml if i do not need to help pack my house and cannot make it for FOP.... but wanna go FOP sia... BTW yst's pool was fun. played for quite some time so 2 table ends up 50 over bucks! lol... but divide by 8 pppl so each person about 7 nia so not too bad haha. Tml enterprise will be sian la... then aft sch need go collect my blazer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Guowei currently study DIDM in RP and in W14E.
Attending City Harvest Church, in a lovely cg N355 and having fun serving in Usher Ministry in G15S1B. Knows how to play guitar and a Apple supporter!

Wishlist

Ipod
New phone (preferably Iphone 3GS)
Give tution (more money)
New CPU casing (Half/Full Tower)
My own room after moving to Yishun
Able to do well academically