End|essfaith

Best viewed with IE

Stayed at home for the whole day. Thx for those that concern about me for these 2 days. Gotten better now and tml going to sch lol... missed 2 day of sch and someone is missing me for not going toilet wif him alr LOL... i noe sounds wrong but thats the fact haha... played Dragonica the whole day and do nth much. Fri need to wear formal and it will be my 2nd time wearing formal with blazer... maybe after that bring it to wash as had not washed it after i brought it lolz. Sat going yishun to clean up my house and will be moving in soon haha. finally move back to my old town alr... miss those time living in Yishun... but will be temp lo.. maybe aft 1yr or so will move again. need see wads God's plan for my family and i hope from this situation on will be all positive stuffs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Guowei currently study DIDM in RP and in W14E.
Attending City Harvest Church, in a lovely cg N355 and having fun serving in Usher Ministry in G15S1B. Knows how to play guitar and a Apple supporter!

Wishlist

Ipod
New phone (preferably Iphone 3GS)
Give tution (more money)
New CPU casing (Half/Full Tower)
My own room after moving to Yishun
Able to do well academically